Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imapseudonym

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Just joined up here today. I joined because I've been interested in scuba since the first time I ever did a dive when I was twelve. I've only done vacation non certified diving but am looking to take an OW class in the near future with my boyfriend. Just stopping by to say hi and maybe meet some other people from California. I've vacationed dove about six times in my life with the most recent being a few months ago.

Imapseudonym,

Congratulations on your decision to adventure into Poseidon's realm and SB. Good luck with your OW Class with the Boy Friend.

~Oldbear~
:bounce2::bounce4::bounce3:

Welcome! Where have you dove while on vacation? Any plans for dive travel once you and the BF get certified?

Welcome! Where have you dove while on vacation? Any plans for dive travel once you and the BF get certified?

I've only done vacation diving in Hawaii. We would like to travel and see some other areas though later down in the road. I am also interested in exploring some of our local oceans (We're in San Luis Obispo County in California). He has family in North Carolina and we wanted to scuba last summer but they didn't do any discover scuba classes in his area (Wilmington, NC).

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the world of diving. Some world class dive sites right here in your own backyard!

I agree with DrBill! Some amazing diving just down the street from you. Be sure to check out some wreck diving when you make it back out to NC!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom