Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I normally say Welcome from Arizona all beach no oecan but at this late date and time

HI

from the little rock in the pacific called Guam! Make yourself at home...this is a great group of people!

Welcome ifukuda,
I also didn't intro myself -not just for a few weeks, but a few months !
Feels good to say "Hi" , doesn't it.
good luck,
Miked

and yet another warm welcome from Canada. Hailing from the sunny (at least today it was) capital - Ottawa. Welcome to one of the best place to have your surface interval!

Both our gators and sharks have invited you over for dinner... They want to know when to expect you???

Just kidding, glad to have you on the board, you will find some of us looser than others... (and we ain't talkin' 'bout the Warhammer Manuever either, Chester)

:tease:

Hello and thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Nec Doc, I've seen the term "Warhammer Manuver" mentioned several times on this board. Until now, I did not occur to me to inquire what people were referring to. Out of curiosity, I just ran a search to investigate what you all were talking about.

I don't know what to say...

Iwoulda loved to have seen your face... Its the simple sick pleasures of life, I hold so dear!!!

You might want to check out the song parody threads for a song about the WHM!!!

:tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom