Hello Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

garyp

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Met a few of you at a social last thursday night and wanted to drop on and introduce myself.

I'm Gary and have my advanced open water certification and have done about 25 dives. I am looking to do local diving such as lake pleasant to keep up my skills and just have fun when I can't get to more exotic destinations. I have only been diving for about 9 months now, but have very much enjoyed it and plan on diving quite regularly.

Hey Gary. Glad to see you found the board. It was nice meeting you the other night. Keep coming around and you will meet several others to dive with. Other than a Pleasant update every now and then there is not as much activity here until the weather begins to warm up a bit. But you should not have any trouble finding dive buddies or trips to go on.

mg

Hello and welcome to the board.

Hi Gary,

Welcome to the board. Look forward to diving with you in the future!

jcf

Hey Gary,

I dive at the lake almost every weekend. You most likely will find me at Vista Point and I drive a white Tacoma Toyota 4 x 4. Dive with you any time. Also, watch for the scubateers-they boat dive regularly. Good outfit.

PD

Howdi Gary,

Great to see you found this resource and hope to see you at the lake.

Rob

Hey, Gary. I was glad to meet you the other night. Looking forward to diving with you anytime. You're right to want to use the lake to keep your skills up. We'll be diving at Vista Point this Saturday. You're welcome to join us. We'll be there at about 8:00am. If you're diving wet, 7mm everything and a cane to do some braille diving. Actually, a light would be good too.

Steve.

Sounds like fun. Yeah I'm diving wet, but have a pretty warm 7mm and have done 45 min dives at 49 degrees so I'm pretty sure I'm up for it.

Looking at a map, vista point is the old dirt ramp by the old marina, do you just meet at that cove? I'm a bit apprehensive about the vis, haven't done really any low vis diving yet.

Sounds like fun. Yeah I'm diving wet, but have a pretty warm 7mm and have done 45 min dives at 49 degrees so I'm pretty sure I'm up for it.

Looking at a map, vista point is the old dirt ramp by the old marina, do you just meet at that cove? I'm a bit apprehensive about the vis, haven't done really any low vis diving yet.

I have to work this saturday. We're diving on Sunday morning instead. Hope you can still make it.

We finally hit the lake at Vista Point. Vis sucked but the diving was great. Glad you and your gloves made it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom