Hello everyone, new to the forums.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilookold

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hello everyone,

just learning of this forum from accidently coming across it. not to sure what to say here. ive been diving for about a year now. only get to dive every 3 or 4 months. im certified as a PADI rescue diver and plan on going higher and taking as many courses as i can. i love to dive but unfortunatly i cant go everyday. im an american working in kuwait and i finally found a dive shop here but i cant get the time off to go. haha. so far all my experience has been done in thailand. phuket once and the rest of the time it has been pattaya. everyone says not the best place to dive but i love the wrecks there plus i have lots of friends that live in the area. well just telling you all about myself and my diving career which isnt to much right now. thanks everyone. hope to do a lot of reading on here and learning as much as i can from everyone.

Welcome to SB. I agree with you with regards to Pattaya. I feel very fortunate being able to dive only 2 hours or so away. What are your closet diving options? Great info in the regional travel sections. Maybe that will be of some help...

Thank you for the welcome. Since i have joined and become a member of SB i have met several people here in Kuwait that can help me go diving. Now I just got to find the time to go. Working seven days a week twelve hours a day its hard to find the time to go. hopefully i can get the bosses to let me off at least once a month to go. I appreciate you writing and giving the info. I may be in Thailand in about 3 weeks. Depends on what happens here. well talk to you later. thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom