hello Everybody! directly Varadero,Cuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice to see, this is a fantastic opportunity for you so please, if you are familiar with the power of scubaboard, ensure that customer service is a top priority and it will pay dividends for you! Hope to dive with you soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunspots veradero, this message board is not exclusive to USA. There are many of us from Canada and other countries. I've been diving in Cuba but it was many many years ago.

What is your shop setup like?

For example, you've mentioned the wall dive at Bay of Pigs; do you still pick up divers at their resort in Veradero and bus them to the sites? How long does it take to get to Bay of Pigs from Veradero?

Hello wedivebc you can check us out here Best scuba diving varadero
Cheers

---------- Post added August 31st, 2015 at 12:16 PM ----------

Yes ,transfer are included ,we offer pick ups at the hotels anywhere in varadero, it takes around 1h45min from varadero to the bay of pigs, wall dive there is amazing!!!! Also lots of cenotes too. Happy monday!!!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

I really like your SB name Scubalibre.

Good Luck & Good Diving.

Thanks A lot !!! Customer service is top priority for us!!! We make sure that every client get 5☆services !!! Cheerssss

---------- Post added August 31st, 2015 at 12:19 PM ----------

Thanks!!!!! Happyyy divinggggg!!!

Back
Top Bottom