Hello diver from malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrelow

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone! My name is ANDRE Low. I live in the SELANGOR / KLANG area. I hope to become a DM IN FUTERE. I am 35 years old. but I am afraid this will most likely only be a dream! My other passion besides diving SWIMMING, Im here to meet some new local dive buddies, and learn more about scuba diving!

Hi there..if you have the passion and the courage nothing can stop you and you are only 35 people dive at the age of 50..so don't get tensed and just be the part of this community and make the most out of it and also yeah i forgot to welcome you...

Greetings from Thailand, Andre! And welcome to ScubaBoard. It seems you're a water baby! Why do you think becoming a DM is a dream that will never be realized? I became a DM when I was living in Malaysia, and I was quite a lot older than you are now!

Back
Top Bottom