Hello! Designer and Fellow diver needs your help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dom C

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,
My name is Dom Cockburn, I'm a final year Design student at Teesside University.
I am at my major project now and I am researching into diving equipment and how and where I could improve upon or create something new.
I have a preliminary survery to get some Information and I would love it if you could fill it in.

I will keep here updated if there is interest and continuous comments would help hugely!

Heres the link
404 - File or directory not found.

I am a PADI diver with my advanced open water, I haven't dived for a few months which is frustrating but looking forward to the summer to get in again!

Thanks again :)

You have several questions there that are poorly worded. "Are you comfortable, or is there anything that makes you uncomfortable?". You can't answer that yes or no.

Thank you so far! TSandM I was trying to keep it unleading as possible to try and find out problems that come up. I will upload some pictures of concepts end of the week if anyone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom