hello, can anyone tell me which is better: the cressi leonardo console compass integrated or the gen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Edna

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hello, can anyone tell me which is better: the cressi leonardo console compass integrated or the genesis resource pro console?

I bought the Genesis pro a few (6) years ago and it was nice and super easy to use. I gave it to my daughter when she was certified. The Leonardo looks comparable, so I doubt there is much difference. I would watch some of the online tutorials and see which one meets your needs.

Hi @Edna

Genesis runs the DSAT deco algorithm (liberal), the Cressi runs Cressi RGBM (conservative). The React Pro is minimally more expensive than the Resource Pro and may be easier to navigate with 2 buttons rather than one. The Leonardo is also single button.

Both brands appear to currently be on sale from LeisurePro and are inexpensive. Prices for console with compass:
Resource Pro $250
React Pro $285
Leonardo $300

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom