Hello, another newcomer.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveScribe

Registered
Reaction score
New to your board but not to diving.

My job has given me the chance to travel quite a lot and so I've been able to visit some pretty remarkable dive locations. But there are plenty more great spots still on my wish list.

I've recently moved to Jerusalem and plan many trips to the Red Sea, a place I visited often during the four years I lived in Cairo.

I look forward to getting to meet others who share my passion for diving.

Larry James

Red Sea diving! Well alright. Welcome to the boards from the land of ice and snow. :D

I don't suppose there's a lot of diving going on in Rochester this time of year.

Let me put that another way. As challenging as it must be to dive in Rochester this time of year, it is destined to be an experience I will never have.

I like it warm.

Larry

I don't dive cold water (yeah, yeah I'm a puss). I just returned from Cayman Brac and am getting ready to leave for Turks and Caicos in a few weeks. Its the only way I make it through the ice and snow of a Rochester winter.

DiveScribe once bubbled...
I look forward to getting to meet others who share my passion for diving.

Larry James

DiveScribe, you will find plenty of folks passionate about diving on scubaboard - our medical and dive theory and physics experts are among the best in the world, educators and trainers here include some very famous divers - icons in scuba, dive shop owners, inventors, and thousands of members who can't get enough of the underwater world. Welcome to our board!

Welcome to the board DiveScribe. You are very fortunate to dive various exotic locations.:)

Welcome Larry..........

You should share some of your dive trips with us. It would be very interesting.

I'll try to add a few thoughts on some of the places I've enjoyed. Sorry I don't have many photos to post. My dive partner handles that part of our effort.

But with a little luck I'll have even more to share. I'm working with my publisher on updates to the dive guides I've written on the Red Sea and the Maldives. The first editions were published in German only but with the exponential growth in diving over the past decade I'm hoping an English language version will strike them as a good idea.

Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom