Hello, another new guy here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigGixx

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Dante', I'm military stationed in Okinawa Japan. I've been out here since Aug 2019 and in October of 2021 I finally took the plunge into the hobby of scuba. I've always have been interested into what the ocean has to offer. Any who, I'm married with four kids ages 16, 15, and 13 and 8. All of my kids love to snorkel, however, my three oldest children are reluctant to get certified. My wife was the same way until I coned her into getting her certification in return for her to get something she really wanted, haha.

I've scavenged around on this site from time to time and finally realized I was never a member. I can't wait to learn more from y'all, and as always, I'll search BEFORE I ask the question.

Welcome. I hope you get in some diving in your region, while you're stationed there, because if you relocate later, you might not make it back.

Richard.

Welcome. I hope you get in some diving in your region, while you're stationed there, because if you relocate later, you might not make it back.

Richard.
You ain't lying, I'm going to get in as many as I can. If the family and I play our cards right, I'll retire out here and she will work for DODEA School. We are coming up really soon on retirement, but our main focus is to get the two older kids graduated from High School. They are 16, and 15 (on April 4th).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom