Hello and thank you for the addition to this forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Graeme Phillips

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi, recently qualified padi owsi with specialites: (Nitrox, Deep, UW Photography, Coral Reef Propagation, UW Naturalist, Fish ID and Dive Against Debris).

currently in Koh Lanta (Southern Thailand) awaiting that first certification : ) about time I started teaching instead of being a divemaster :)

all the best to all, happy diving :) :)

Welcome to Scubaboard Graem.

Welcome aboard. If you dive that area consider posting some trip reports; Thailand gets some interest as a dive destination.

Richard.

Welcome aboard. If you dive that area consider posting some trip reports; Thailand gets some interest as a dive destination.

Richard.
hey buddy, will do. I'm on the Andaman side. sites we dive are: Hin Deang, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Koh Bida... very nice easy conditions at the moment, 29celcius temps, tiny currents.. although when near full moons the deeper sites get a bit of a surge (the Hins) . all the best buddy, G.

Hi Graeme

Nice to see another Graeme spelt the correct way!

Sounds like you've got a dream ticket there my friend. For me freezing my nuts off teaching OW on a 6m platform in a muddy puddle in January, not so much. However, as long as I keep reciting my mantra I'll be OK. Repeat after me "I am living the dream. Again, I am living the dream". That's better.

Take care mate and spare a thought for those less fortunate. :shakehead:

Graeme

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom