Hello and Kudos from the Great State of Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidCarleton

Registered
Reaction score
Every once in a while you you just stumble onto something great!

I got certified in July and have just logged my 20th dive (Cayman wreck in Key West). Over the last few months I have searched the web dilligently for one sight that is a deep (pardon the pun) source of information on all diving related topics.

This place is the Ultimate!!!!

My wife and I Live in Cleveland and plan on taking 3 trips a year to the Keys, Carribean, etc. and would love to meet other divers in the area.

Thanks again to all who responded to my questions regarding regs.

David

Welcome to the Board. A great source of information and fun.

Most of my family certified this year and we've been diving the local waters up here. Hoping to get south in first part of next year for some warm water diving. Please report back how your excursions go.

Thanks,

Dave

Glad to have you aboard, or should I say below.

Chad

David,

I think I greeted you once before on another thread...but, why stand on formality? HOWDY, AGAIN !

So, now that you are here we hope you will come back often. We always welcome questions...and we always welcome answers...and we always welcome friendly, humorous discussion. If it's scuba, we love to hear about, talk about it and joke about it. Well, I do not joke about it since I a very serious person who would never think of twisting words, making puns, poking fun or thinking of outrageous things to write...just ask anyone, Iguana Don (well, not him), NetDoc (well, not him either), Syruss (well, skip him, too), CaptDave (this should be fun!), or anyone else...except maybe....

Joewr...wondering what the world would be like if Iguana Don were the Master of the Universe?

Originally posted by joewr
Joewr...wondering what the world would be like if Iguana Don were the Master of the Universe?

...?? You mean he ISNT? You've just shattered my illusions, joe.. :p

David and Mrs Carleton - welcome officially to the boards. We hope you'll visit often, post frequently and most importantly, enjoy yourselves and have fun learning with the rest of us.

Cheers

Originally posted by keralucu
...?? You mean he ISNT? You've just shattered my illusions, joe.. :p Cheers

Ditto -- have always thought ID was the center -- well that's what he's be telling me (lolol)

David & the Mrs, welcome to the absolutely the best place to hang out for your SI. If you ever make it north of the 49 to Ontario, be sure to give a shout. No, we won't go into hiding, but the NDI-er's here will get you diving....

Welcome aboard the good ship lollipop!

You will find this the best waterless dive boat in existence where there are no bad dive buddies and the drinks are always free.

If I ever happen to be in one of the places you want to dive it'd be great to go! So until then we can just chat the day away on scubaboard hehehe

welcome from another North of the 49th. Pay no attention to any of the tomfoolery on the board. Just gets in the way of............wait a minute no one is serious here.

Sorry to get serious go to the womens only section. hehe

Butch :peace:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom