Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chac_Mool,
Welcome from NJ!
As the other folks have said, this is a great place to ask, tell, or just have fun with most any scuba related-and non-related topics.
Good luck,
MikeD

Welcome to Scubaboard! I'm pretty new to diving myself, so I know what you mean about it being addictive. This is a great place to get advise and info especially for those of us who are new to scuba! Enjoy!! :)

Hi Chac_Mool:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England
Have fun, Dive Safe .................................Arduous

Hello and welcome from the Great White North. You'll have a grand time here learning interesting "stuff", having fun and meeting new people. Welcome to your new extended family.

Welcome to scuba diver's anonymous Chac! Oh wait, that's a different group:wink: If diving isn't addicting enough you'll have a hard time tearing yourself from the board to do things like eat, sleep and work! You'll find lots of great information here and we're always interested in your input!
Ber :bunny:

Greetings from a neighbor in NJ. I'm a newbie on here and not far ahead of you in terms of dives, but I am hooked big time too. Can't wait to get to the Caymans

Ty

Back
Top Bottom