Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chac_Mool

Registered
Reaction score
:snorkel:

Hello all, I'm new to the board, and I'm new to diving,....I have 6 dives under my belt and have become a hopeless addict! I just returned from Grand Cayman and I'm already planning my next trip!

As I said before welcome aboard. If you have any questions just start a thread in whatever forum it fits in and shoot. The members of this board are great and well be more than happy to help or to recieve help from your experiences.

Also let us know about any trips you take and how they go.

Chad

Welcome from Florida!

Scuba diving is truly addictive!! I've been diving since 85' and been loving it ever since!
=-)

and welcome to the best SI on the Net.

soon you'll go into the second phase that of hanging out at your LDS just to hear stories, trying to get as many people to join you as possible.

Welcome Chac. I just got back from a couple of dives in Grand Cayman a couple of weeks ago. Can't wait till I get back there again

DiverG

Hi and Welcome from Rochester NY.

Yes it is addicting,
We usually have our next trip planned before we finnish the one we're on.

Grand Cayman sounds like a great place to begin a lifelong journey.:D

Glad to have you aboard. You'll find this board to be an interesting spot.

i think it gets most people that way

Welcome,

Enjoy the board, and learn from it. Use the information you read about here to help improve your skills.

Mike M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom