Hello All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Padir65

Reaction score
Hello all!

I've been lurking around here for a while and decided to make a profile today. Going it CSSB on 9/6 - any swampers out there to dive with, so I can get "legal"?

Padir65

Since your in the Plano area you might want to look and post in this thread. I think a bunch are diving at CCSP this weekend.

http://www.scubaboard.com/t35103/s.html

Oh, and welcome to the board. If your ever in Houston you can meet some of us at our local Houston dive spot Twin Lakes. There almost always someone there on the weekends and possibly on Wed afternoons.

Thanks for the welcome. I had seen that post, but unfortunately can't make it out over Labor Day (darn family duties).

I do hope to do a rig dive soon - any suggestions?

Jim

Won't be able to make the 09/06 dive, but we will get a dive together at CSSP sometime this year.

I split your post and the others responding to it into a thread of your own so more folks could meet you and to keep the Roster thread from filling up so fast!

Now, find a Swamp Diver to dive with so you can be one, too! :D

Welcome to the group.

I'm booked every weekend until sometime late October.

Included in that list is a class I am DM'ing and a trip to Coz so I won't be dry the whole time.

You shoudl be able to find someone soon

TwoBit

I might be there on 9/06, think I'm opting out for tomorrow. Recent rains and a meeting I really need to do tomorrow, need to get the ball rolling on some things.

If I can make it I would be more than happy to sign your log book!

Welcome to the Swamp!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom