Hello all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live on Ambergris Caye. What would you like to know? Where will you be staying/diving with?

Welcome to the board!!

Be sure to dive the Blue Hole. The Blue Hole dive itself was ok but, the 2 dives after were the most amazing of our Belize trip.

Look forward to your trip report.

Everyone I've talked to has said the blue hole is really not worth the trip there and back. Who knows I might get a wild hair and go now.:D

I live on Ambergris Caye. What would you like to know? Where will you be staying/diving with?

Hey Peter, we're staying at Caye Casa just south of San Pedro. My wife is doing her referral course with Aqua dives and I have a few dives booked with them as well. I only have my first day of diving booked so if you have any recommendations for operaters and/or dives I would love to know, looking to do a day of fishing as well. I love to cook and our villa has a full kitchen so I'm interested in what I can harvest while diving or snorkeling.

We love to eat and drink, that said, can we buy you a drink?

We'll be there Jan. 14th-20th.

Cheers!

Everyone I've talked to has said the blue hole is really not worth the trip there and back. Who knows I might get a wild hair and go now.:D

Yea, the only cool thing about the Blue Hole dive (IMHO) were the sharks.

No joke though, the other 2 dives that day, made the entire trip!

Have a great time and don't forget the trip report!!

Back
Top Bottom