Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blacksburg, eh? Are you at Virginia Tech by any chance?

Theres a bunch of us around the MD/VA/NC area who try and do some diving! Some people are trying to get together a couple of trips to Mt Storm, WV this winter... Check out the Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders under the NDI clubs!

Welcome!!!

Matt

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!
HAVE FUN AND DIVE SAFE!!!:mean:

I feel very welcome here :). Everyone has been so friendly and receptive. I find myself trying to think up questions just so I can ask them.

No Matt, I live not far from Blacksburg, I go to school in DC. Although we live right on the WV/VA border, I am from the West Virginia side. There are not many Hoakie fans up here! Just kidding :wink:.

A friend told me about Mt Storm. It sounds great and I would love to tag along. How far is it from DC? Probably closer than from Princeton. What is the temperature like this time of year? Is it warm enough for a wetsuit? I hear the hard part is going from the water to the car. Does anyone have a camper we can drag up there to keep nice and toasty apre' dive? LOL

Thanks again all.

KAYNE

I have say that I don't really know first-hand! :rolleyes:

Check out this thread

I'm leaving for Bonaire on Tuesday so I'm not going to make it up there on the 11th :mean:

But! I am hoping to get down there sometime this winter! I've heard the water will be in the 60s so a wetsuit should work as long as...

There is someplace warm to be after the dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom