Hello all from the ATL area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome!

There has to be a story behind the username?

There is but not as exciting as you might imagine...

I went to college at Auburn and at that point there was this little dive of a place to eat late night hot dogs and get homemade malts called the "Sanifreeze". You can imagine what a combination of chili dogs on top of a night of drinking produced so most everyone called it "The Flush" or "The Saniflush".
It was torn down in the 90's but there were a couple of generations of Auburn students who knew it intimately including my parents so when screen names became a thing for message boards and profiles 15 years ago I adopted the moniker.

Will be getting down more now that my wife is about to get her OW.
If you're down there in Jan. through March next winter give me a PM and we could buddy at St. Andrews jetty or somewhere.

If you're down there in Jan. through March next winter give me a PM and we could buddy at St. Andrews jetty or somewhere.

Tom, my wife and I plan to dive St. Andrews jetty next Sunday. You still down there or already back in the Great White North?

Fellow "ATL" divers! I'm looking for buddies if any of you all are interested! I do trips down to Florida from time to time, but would be interested in diving local occasionally, such as the dive ga quarry. Just need a buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom