Helix Kudo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ArcticDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
So often stores forget the basics of good customer service and deserve the nasties we post about them. But there are good stores that really put the customer at the center of their focus. Helix Camera is such a store.

I recently bought an underwater case and strobe for my camera. They gave me good advice. They promptly shipped. The price was competitive. All good.

When all goes well it is easy for a store to give the impression they are customer oriented. What they do when there is a human error is what really tells the story. After all, we all make mistakes. They made an error in calculating shipping charges. When informed about the error Helix corrected the mistake quickly and cheerfully.

I'll do business with Helix again.

I'll second the kudos for Helix...great customer service. Over the winter, I purchased my camera, strobe and tray plus accessories. There's a gentlemen, his name escapes me at the moment, who is an avid diver/underwater photographer who oversees the underwater photography department and made my experience painless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom