Helium in PI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you give the guys a La Laguna Beach Club in Puerto Galera a call they can hook you up. You can also call CiGi and they will quote you medical grade breathables. It ain't cheap.

Halthron:
Anyone happen to know what the cost of helium is here?

depends on what kind of grade you are talking about? medical grade? or for diving? if you are thinking of the helium used in scuba? then a tank will set you back 2000-5000 depending on the mix

one of the reason why I am now seriously considering going the rebreather route... :wink:

Yep, SCUBA. In the US, it seems to run about 80 cents to a buck (PhP 42-55) per cubic foot. Measuring by the tank doesn't help much due to different tank sizes and different mixes.

Halthron:
Yep, SCUBA. In the US, it seems to run about 80 cents to a buck (PhP 42-55) per cubic foot. Measuring by the tank doesn't help much due to different tank sizes and different mixes.

Try asking Martin Lorenzo or Dave Ross... Just email tech asia.. info@techasia.ph

let us know what you find out...

BTW how about doubles rentals? hopefully I'll be Rec Triox'ed by the time my next trip to Manila comes about. :)

Ben_ca:
Try asking Martin Lorenzo or Dave Ross... Just email tech asia.. info@techasia.ph

let us know what you find out...

BTW how about doubles rentals? hopefully I'll be Rec Triox'ed by the time my next trip to Manila comes about. :)

the prices i gave are from tech asia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom