Hej from Sweden, Vermland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Into the Water

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi :)
Almost for two years was reading this forum and collecting experience before even taking my first ow course. Now I think it is time to join you guys and stop hiding in the shadows
Mainly diving in calm and warm Scandinavian water all year round (Norway,Sweden).
Mainly diving solo with big effort for safety and minimum risk but never refuse to dive in team.
I'm always afraid of water and that keeps me in shape.

MvH
Igor K

Dive safe and respect the water world :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Some day I will visit your country to see where my great-great grandfather came from

Hello Igor and welcome to ScubaBoard. I hope you can someday post some of your diving experiences. Take care and safe diving!

I'm always afraid of water and that keeps me in shape.

****************************************************************************************

Welcome to SB Igor. Great quote--appropriate for a SB "signature".

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Some day I will visit your country to see where my great-great grandfather came from

Thank you!

That is very great idea :) and good place for some wreck dives, but can't promise you are great vis and warm water.

Was he from vikings time? :) Big respect from me :) now svits are not any more like they use to be :)

But maybe somewhere there in far far away in the North of Sweden in very harsh cold environment still existing some villages with berserkers in bear skin running around :letsparty: you never know.....

Hello Igor and welcome to ScubaBoard. I hope you can someday post some of your diving experiences. Take care and safe diving!
Hej, thanks.
NP :)
have some vids in HD

Norway, Stavanger

Sweden, Värmland som fresh water wrecks :) 5 wrecks were stranded by river flow on top of each other.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom