Heavy-duty skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peterbj7

Dive Shop Owner
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a skin made by "Diveskins" which I love and find perfectly adequate for year-round diving here in Belize. It is now aging and I want to replace it, but so far have failed to trace an equivalent. "Diveskins" themselves seem to be out of business, as their website is now for sale. Can anyone help or advise?

The suit has a very thin nylon outer shell, with a lining made of fleece. The problem is that the shell is really too thin, and has weakened so it has rips in it. An ideal replacement would be the same design but with a heavier-duty shell. But so far I've been unable to find any sort of replacement.

One millimetre neoprene with shoulder and knee pads.

Thanks, I'll check them. I don't want neoprene. I have neoprene suits of various thicknesses, but find the "furry skin" far more comfortable, especially back on the boat after the dive.

Back
Top Bottom