Heading to Round valley this Saturday for a quick dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wife and I are planning on doing a quick dive and then relaxing at the park this Saturday probably about 11 am or so. Maybe Earlier. If anyone wants to join us feel free...

Round Valley isn't great diving but it does the trick for a start of the season tune up dive and the park is lovely. Not to mention it's closer and cheaper than Dutch from NYC. Just planning on a shallow, easy dive to get the dry suits wet again and use some new steel tanks. Also going to Dutch on Friday the 17th. Meeting some folks from D2D for a few dives to hunt for some of those bottles. Come on along...

What time are you guys going to be at dutch on friday? Would you mind another diver? I would like to get there at opening and get two dives in. I have a mountian biking / camping trip in Jim Thorpe that weekend and would like to get in a couple of dives first.

Sorry I missed your message. If you guys are heading up to Dutch in the future after June 17, let me know if you'd like another diver to join you. I'd be looking to get up there during the week to get a tune-up dive in .Thanks. Mike

Hey everybody,

We should be there when Dutch opens (or so) if traffic allows out of NYC and we should be leaving around closing time give or take an hour. 3 divers total including myself. Me, Wife, Friend. The friend will be using a new dry suit so the dives may be slow and conservative at the start but we are planning on doing two of them minimally. If you don't mind dealing with conservative, slow dives them feel free to join us. We don't mind. Drop me an email or let me know here if we need to keep an eye out. BTW, we never made it to Round Valley last weekend due to some bad air in my tank...long story.

I confirmed my plans today and will not be able to squeeze in some dives first. Oh well it should be a fun weekend anyways. Just thought I would let you know so that you don't have to look for me.

Thanks for the heads up Mac. Maybe next time? I frequently get weekdays off so...Maybe Round Valley or that new Quarry in Ct. some day soon.

Back
Top Bottom