Heading to B.C. coast FEB 17th-20th , Help, Suggestions!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiamMich

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking at tryIng to get some dives in on these days on the coastB.C., with out going to the Island. I have never been off the coast and looking for someone who would like to show me a couple spots, dive as a buddy, or someone who does shore dives there. I have been to Hornby and have my Master Diver level. Will be using Drysuit and bringing sidemounts as well as backmount. I got a new camera for christmas that I am dying to try out. I have tried to contact(twice) one dive shop there but no response from them:shakehead:. It may because I am 16. So I am not looking to party , just get in a few good dives a day. there must be someone out there who remembers what it was like trying to get into diving as a teen, who would love to show someone thier favorite spots.:D

COME ON PEOPLE 59 VIEWS BUT NOT ONE PERSON RESPONDED!!! ISN'T THERE EVEN 1 PERSON WILLING TO HELP A NEW DIVER EVEN IF YOUNGER??? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FIND THE DIVE SPOTS, JUMP OFF THE FERRY DOCK???

Last edited:
Hey there,

I usually go diving on Sunday's so if you want to go out on the 19th I'd be happy to buddy up with you. Porteau cove is a great local shore dive with tons of life to see and photograph. Will you have transportation? PM me if you want.

Stuart

I would love to help out but I work weekends, sorry man.

The two main sites here are Whytecliff and Porteau Cove, they will both be great for trying out your camera.

Thanks for responding as the time gets closer can I contact you on here! Didn't mean to sound grumpy in secound part just frustrated.

Working weekends, and school during week, makes it hard to meet up, lol but thanks for replying at least.

Thanks for responding as the time gets closer can I contact you on here! Didn't mean to sound grumpy in secound part just frustrated. hard to get out of landlocked alberta and find dive time.

Back
Top Bottom