Headed to the lake 1/21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We'll be diving the lake on Monday the 21st if anyone is interested in getting wet... probably be there around 9am or so until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Hope to see some of you guys up there!

Sort of... but I guess around Phoenix there is really only one decent option most of the time- Lake Pleasant. Typically the conditions there are better than the east side lakes, so that's where we usually end up.

If anyone has some suggestions for good sites on the east side, we're open to the info, as Pleasant is on the other side of town from us and I'd rather not drive if I didn't have to. Just off our experience at Canyon and other folks stories of Saguaro, Pleasant always seems to be the better choice.

Just off our experience at Canyon and other folks stories of Saguaro, Pleasant always seems to be the better choice.

Yeah, Pleasant don't have them there 30 foot catfish livin' at the bottom of the dam an' eatin' stray divers, or them sekrit aleyun experimentashuns a goin' on likes at Saguaro. Why my granpappy wuz kidnapped offin' his pontoon boat by dem aleyuns wun nite....

Oookayyyy...
Kris, I'll see you guys there, if I have the day off. If not, I'm looking for folks to go diving on Saturday and/or Sunday.
Steve.

Yeah, Pleasant don't have them there 30 foot catfish livin' at the bottom of the dam an' eatin' stray divers, or them sekrit aleyun experimentashuns a goin' on likes at Saguaro. Why my granpappy wuz kidnapped offin' his pontoon boat by dem aleyuns wun nite....

Must resist urge to make jokes about Apache Junction.. :no

Oookayyyy...
Kris, I'll see you guys there, if I have the day off. If not, I'm looking for folks to go diving on Saturday and/or Sunday.
Steve.

Ok, we'll be in the same area again- we'll be working on Dan's girlfriends open water dives- and no, we aren't keeping them apart on purpose :D I was good to meet up last week, we all had a good time

Depending on whether my wife wants to take the kids up to snow country on Monday, I may be able to be at the lake. You're going to be at Desert Tortoise-ish?

I'm thinking we'll be at vista point on the east side- the vis seemed a bit better than the Desert Tortoise side- if you need directions, let me know and I'll attempt to send a google map with the location highlighted.

Sorry, I don't have Monday off.. If anybody wants to go diving on Saturday or Sunday, I'm game. Let me know so i can get to my LDS and get some tanks.

Steve.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom