Hawaiian Pack Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well you learn something new everyday. I just spent some time googling steampunk. Now my mind is percolating.

I'm afraid to do that, all I need is another hobby to keep me in the shop. :)
Nice job on the BP Dale.

Aqua Craft marketed one in the late 60s and 70s, I think it would break down or fold if I recall for compactness. My instructor used one and I saw some spear fisherman using them on the rigs. I never got into them, never seemed to fit me and that was about the time the horsecollar BC was coming on strong and the two did not seem compatible to my eyes at the time.

N

Aqua Craft marketed one in the late 60s and 70s, I think it would break down or fold if I recall for compactness. My instructor used one and I saw some spear fisherman using them on the rigs. I never got into them, never seemed to fit me and that was about the time the horsecollar BC was coming on strong and the two did not seem compatible to my eyes at the time.

N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CORRECTO!

HAWAIIAN BACK PACK
PART # 229
$39.95

Produced & marketed mid to late 1970s

Don't recall ever seeing one on the Kalifornia beaches or boats

SDM
Nemrod --where have you been?

Back
Top Bottom