Hawaii Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funland111

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I would like to thank everyone who responded and gave me advice on diving in Hawaii. It was our first diving trip to Hawaii, and we had a great time. In Maui we did our shore dives with Pacific Dive, and our boat trip to Lanai Cathedrals was with Extended Horizons. In Kauai we dove with Fathom Five, and had Paul & Anthony as our DM's. They did an outstanding job and showed us a lot of critters. I was also impressed with their predive briefings -- I didn't have any surprises during the dives.

Thanks Again

Funland111
Bill Henschke

Glad you had a good time, too bad it's over though, huh?

Can we look forward to a trip report and some pics maybe??

I dove with Al on our shore dives with Pacific Dive. To be honest I ready don't know how to make a CD or DVD with my pictures. I have a pile of them but haven't had time to try to organize them. I wrote three dive reports but they are word files -- not sure if they can be attached. I hope to go back -- it was great

Back
Top Bottom