Having Issues with Upgraded appearance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just added you to my buddy list. :confused:

are you sure you're on the new style template? http://scubaboard.com/forums.php?styleid=55

you may need to delete any cookies associated with scubaboard.com and then try it again it that link doesn't do the trick.

Yes the "add buddy" has new features :)

Cool.

:D

I click on the link and it changes the view to the default, even though I have classic view in my options. Had to delete cookies to get back to classic theme.

Can't edit posts if I just click on Edit, type away and then click Save. But if, after clicking on Edit the first time, I click on the Edit button that shows up below the edit box, then it will save.

The amount of advertising is the same as it was before.

I click on the link and it changes the view to the default, even though I have classic view in my options. Had to delete cookies to get back to classic theme.

Can't edit posts if I just click on Edit, type away and then click Save. But if, after clicking on Edit the first time, I click on the Edit button that shows up below the edit box, then it will save.

The classic theme has NOT been updated - therefore many functions will not work. The classic theme may be updated at a later time, but we've focused on the default theme for now. Edit posts DOES work in the new theme.

The classic theme has NOT been updated - therefore many functions will not work. The classic theme may be updated at a later time, but we've focused on the default theme for now. Edit posts DOES work in the new theme.
Being somewhat of a slow adopter and luddite, I'm used to using abandoned, unsupported software. :D

I haven't noticed any other functions that don't work, and the edit problem has an easy workaround.

The amount of advertising is the same as it was before.

There's a new banner ad on left side of screen that wasn't there at all for me before and on the front forum page and there's normal banner at the top and now a second ad (usually a DEMA ad) that's pretty big before you get to the forum names. I don't see these ads on another machine where I haven't clicked the link to see the new features yet.

Back
Top Bottom