have new zeagle reg, have question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi there! i've been diving a couple years now, and for my birthday last week got my own reg!! it arrived yesterday!! yippee!!!! zeagle envoy deluxe. question.........i'm ordering an SPG. my husband is super handy and has tons of tools. is it fine for him to put the SPG on there, and also put my swivel that i already have for the second stage on there? i just wanted to make sure that that wouldn't invalidate the warranty or anything. i was thinking that you don't have to have that done by the dive shop, but didn't want to screw up!! thanks.

Your husband should be able to do the things you are asking about with no problem. If you bought the reg locally, I'm pretty sure that they would help out if there were any questions!

Scott

thanks scott! (i'll get him busy.....tee hee hee)

I would add that the connections need to be snug but don't overtighten them. There is no need to crank down on them and you can do damage if you do. Thread them up by hand until the Oring seats and snug with a wrench.

Back
Top Bottom