Have Done PG, What are the other great areas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish:
Hi All
As always, thinking about the future. I'd like to make myself a good list of recommendations for Anilao from personal experience. Places that are a good value and offer great service and diving.

I used Planet Dive in Anilao, and I'd use them again. The pricing is a little complicated though because they divide the boat and DM fees between all the divers, so if you are alone it's expensive, but in a big group it's dirt cheap. The living is pretty inexpensive too compared to other resorts. Helium was significantly more expensive than at Tech Asia, plus you have to check ahead of time that they have it. Their shore is nice (Twin Rocks) and you can dive it for free.

If you go go there, then ask for Raymond and ask him to take you to Mapating - it's a deep cavern/cave that makes for a great tech dive and Raymond can always find the site (which can be tricky). Also check that they have doubles available ahead of time. I think they have a few sets that belong to other people, but they rent them out on behalf of those people when not in use.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom