Hate to leave but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to cancel my automatic annual subscription. Health issues mean I have had to give up diving. But I can't figure out how to cancel my subscription.

Thanks for any help.
So sorry about your health. You actually have to remove it in your PayPal subscription. I have no method of doing it from my end. Sign into PayPal, and look for a list of your subscriptions and click on the appropriate buttons.

Health issues mean I have had to give up diving.

A friend had the same diagnosis, though not necessarily the same problem, but asked his health care team if he could snorkel and freedive. He started freediving just for exercise, and because he already had the basic gear. He now enjoys it as much as Scuba, dives far more often, and is in better physical condition.

So sorry about your health. You actually have to remove it in your PayPal subscription. I have no method of doing it from my end. Sign into PayPal, and look for a list of your subscriptions and click on the appropriate buttons.
Thank you. Can't find it on Paypal. Any keywords other than scubaboard I should look for?

From the Web based PayPal site:
- Click on the Settings "Gear" icon next to Logout
- then Payments on the sub-menu that appears
- then Automatic Payments on the bottom of the next page that appears
- You should see one for InterMedia Publications to click on
- Manage the payment

From the Web based PayPal site:
- Click on the Settings "Gear" icon next to Logout
- then Payments on the sub-menu that appears
- then Automatic Payments on the bottom of the next page that appears
- You should see one for InterMedia Publications to click on
- Manage the payment
Ah--finally found it under inactive payments. Weird since the board shows me as active. It had been linked to a card that I cancelled. Can't manage an inactive account, apparently.

Anyway, I've loved being a member here--so much good info and so many great people. And I am beyond sad that I had to give up diving.

Y'all be safe, and have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom