Haskel Rebuild Source

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

allenw1972

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking to O2 clean and rebuild a two stage Haskel booster unit (AGT). Does anyone know a good reasonable source(s) for this service.

I am looking to O2 clean and rebuild a two stage Haskel booster unit (AGT). Does anyone know a good reasonable source(s) for this service.

Contact Perry @ High Pressure Technologies

Perry has cleaned and rebuilt a couple 15/30's for me. First class operation, fair prices.

Tobin

Does it need rebuilding? A Haskel can be O2 cleaned without necessarily being rebuilt, and, since a full rebuild is quite expensive, it makes sense not to do it unecessarily.

Does it need rebuilding? A Haskel can be O2 cleaned without necessarily being rebuilt, and, since a full rebuild is quite expensive, it makes sense not to do it unecessarily.

Well... that is a good question. The unit seems to work just fine, but I have little to compare it to. I have heard that most service outfits want to rebuild also.

Would O2 cleaning of a Haskel be something that one could do at home, or should this exclusively be left to the experts? I have some experience with regulators and valves. I own an ultrasonic cleaner for that purpose also.

We, American Airworks in WV, do O2 cleaning of Haskel boosters. We are a Haskel distributor. Our prices may be comparable to Perry's but our technician is better looking than Perry. We also sell rebuilt Haskel oxygen boosters. We also buy basket Haskel boosters and surplus Haskel boosters should you want to sell yours. Visit our web site for current listing of rebuilt Haskel boosters.

Back
Top Bottom