Haskel Model AGT-15 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J2D

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Haskel Model AGT-15-30
2 stage unit in good condition complete with everything pictured.
I am selling for a friend. $3500 located in Phoenix.

Attachments

• 20180912_163703~2.jpg
    20180912_163703~2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 164
Is it oxygen clean?

It says helium booster on the label

Attachments

• 20180912_163736~2.jpg
    20180912_163736~2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 162
Haskel Model AGT-15-30
2 stage unit in good condition complete with everything pictured.
I am selling for a friend. $3500 located in Phoenix.
Price is negotiable.

If you guys think this is in bad form, please delete. But I imagine the OP is wondering why he's not getting much traffic in this.

Here's why (maybe)

As that unit sits (and it's a fantastic unit) we can't use it to boost oxygen because we can't verify that it's clean and we don't want to blow up.

The parts to rebuild and oxygen clean that unit are $1300. And it's a full day of labor if you can do it yourself. Most people can't. To have someone do it for you is over $2000.

So in order for most tech divers to use it, we'd have almost $6k in a used unit (if everything worked right with no issues). These units sell for less than that new.

There's nothing I could offer that wouldn't come off as insulting.

I bought the last one for $500.

Maybe a dive shop that doesn't boost oxygen.

So the price for the parts are $1300. Its a half days labor. I'm asking $3500. Let's say I take $1300 right off the top and let it go for say $2200 then that gives the buyer enough to build it oxygen clean and you have a great unit at $3500.

Contact american airworks. They will likely buy it to resell it. You would probably get a little under your $2200, but definitely more than $500.

If they give you anywhere near $2200 please let me know. I have two ready to be rebuilt that I'll sell them instead.

I believe they are open Monday to Friday. Contact them and tell them what you have. A couple cheap $500 units you would like to sell.

Back
Top Bottom