Has this happened to you in Fiji?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like Darwin got another one. I emailed Wananavu today to see if both of kai viti's boats were running.Their reply--"kai Viti is no longer in operation." Their op is now Dive Wananavu and they have a brand new 36 foot boat with head and shower and say they will do the same sites as kai viti dove in the past.

And it looks like the Kai Viti Divers website is also history. Here's what I got when I tried to go to it. Hopefully Wananavu Divers took on the Kai Viti DMs and boat crew who did everything in their power to get us the best diving they could. Can't say anything about the management because they were off-island during our 10-day stay.

"Not Found

The requested URL /accom_wananavu.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at Kai Viti Divers Scuba Diving Expeditions and Adventures :: Dive Fiji Port 80"

I predicted this one and yes the owner is a Chiropractor in California! Good DM's always get jobs and the Dive Boys where some of the best! The GM told me he was done with her and was looking to boot her out if she didn't go under! I would still strongly recommend booking with the resort including diving from their site! I will be returning this November for one week here and one on the south side! So come along! I would bet there will be good deals!

Papa Bear,

I just read recently that Fiji is currently one of the top 10 places to visit for best bang for the buck because of favorable exchange rate with the USD so you probably will find some good deals. We plan to go back again one of these days but not quite yet. Good luck with finding some good deals for your trip.

How did anyone understand what your problem was? Those circular emails are nearly impossible to understand. A few moments of proofreading and organization would have done wonders. Instead you insulted anyone within reach who didn't immediately agree.

By the way, you are a tree hugger. THat is defined as someone who is interested in nature. Since you apparently shoot photos, that would lump you in. Above water or under it, it doesn't matter. And I'm from CA too, and when they give you a better price to buy two, you gotta buy two to get the price, otherwise, you pay the "one" price.

Back
Top Bottom