Has anyone seen this new lift bag... the BLACK IRISH?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Netcessity

Registered
Reaction score
Greetings! Are you a wreck diver, technical diver, or diving professional in the recovery business? Have you seen the Netcessity or BLACK IRISH innovative new underwater recovery lift products that offer you a total Secure Lifting System? Netcessity brand products and the new BLACK IRISH Recovery Lift Bag are some of the most innovative, high quality, Made in the USA products that you will find. Our products are Endorsed by the National Academy of Police Diving and offer new recovery and lift techniques. Take a look at www.MYNETCESSITY.com You will be impressed!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say I'm impressed with the design but 549 bucks is alot for a square mesh bag and 2 inflatable sausages. Even more so when you consider that the 6x6 bag itself is only 70 bucks. I could add two DAN or Halcyon sausages for another 80 bucks each and have nearly the same lift capacity. What about your sausages and a couple sewn sleeves justifies 470 dollars for those three things added to the standard 6x6 bag? Again I can see the usefulness of the design. The price just seems a little bit much.

Jim,

Hi, and thank you for taking a look! The BLACK IRISH is quite an upgrade from the standard Netcessity 6x6, and with the products being MADE IN THE USA, the cost to create the final polished high quality BLACK IRISH does add up quickly. Again, thank you for taking a look!

How do you ensure both tubes inflate equally?

50 lbs is not much lift for most recoveries.

DA Aquamaster,

Thank you for your time. One of the great things about having our products MADE IN THE USA is the quality you receive. All of our inflatable devices are tested prior to leaving our facility, if by chance you have a problem with one of our devices we will replace it free of charge. We offer a 90 day warranty on all of our products.

Our business is meeting your needs. If you need a larger BLACK IRISH or a greater lift capacity we will customize our products to meet your exact needs.

Again, thank you! Netcessity

Uhhh ... you didn't answer DA's question. No offense but most people here don't respond well to the 'marketing runaround' (I really wanted to put in another word making reference to bovines and their natural bodily functions but thought better of it).

Its great that you have confidence in your product but you are only hurting your case if you treat us like punters or hard sales rather than just giving us the info we ask for in a natural manner. Their is nothing more forced and fake sounding than 'marketing lingo'.

Goodness, no offense taken, the response was my natural manner and not marketing run around. I apologize if you felt treated unprofessionally. Maybe this will help clarify...our devices are each made with a 25 lb lift capacity. They inflate individually therefore you would need to inflate them simultaneousely to ensure an equal inflation. Having a new product on the market I wanted to be certain DA was aware of the warranty if there was a problem with one of the devices not inflating properly. With all due respect to DA, if I have not answered your question or did not understand it please advise.

Aaah, okay then. Thank you. :)

So it would be accurate to say that your product takes a bit of practice to use properly then? What with having to inflate simultaneously.

I did not see a pressure relief valve on the Black Irish lifting device. I apologize in advance if I overlooked it but a lifting device without this feature is about useless when attempting to make a controlled ascent, especially at any kind of depth. Does it have this feature? If not, why not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom