Has anyone seen The Departed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh brother.

It was really great but the ending was lame.

That ending was annoying.

Scorcese, I think, did too much acid in the 60's.

Great casting...great acting, oh, but the ending gets an F. We watched it last nigh..met some people for dinner and saved the last half hour for when we got home. Should have just made one up myself.

Some great one liners, for sure.

Didn't that just win Best Picture? Leonardo can act.

WHAT I thought the ending was the best part, totally didn't expect the ending!! I mean come on who would have thought there were the number of them that there were. . . is that clear? I didn't want to give anything away. . .

anyone else wondering if that baby was his???

oh yea..it was. In movies, there is conception sex...and "other" sex..they had conception sex.

We went to dinner and I said to the guy "I don't know, but it has something to do with Mark Wallberg's character (Martin Sheen's bad *** side kick) And the guy started laughing really hard and said ...uh..NO.

but I was right... they made him too stand out intriguing to not be significant.

They say you can get all the clues for an ending in the first one minute of a flick. Somebody who went to film school told me that once.

Yea, I was shocked when Leo bit it...not ready for that.

A lot of it went over my head. I was doing pretty well until about the last 30 minutes.
Why did he send a second dvd to the shrink? Seemed redundant...

Did anybody ever catch the Chinese? Pretty funny "In this country.." and it doesn't add inches... he he.

So...who was in the FBI inner circle? everybody, and they were all tripping over themselves. Sloppy ending. Like Scorcese wanted to just go to bed...

"ha ha...the jokes on you suckers for watching this and thinking so hard"
I'm still buggin on the ending.

Fantastic acting by Dicaprio. He might be the every best actor we have these days, if you ask me. Matt Damon is a big zip-o, no facial expression and his accent seemed contrived next to Dicaprio's.

Alec Baldwin plays his jerky self very well, consistently..but how hard can that be? Does he ever play anything but a pompous self inflated jerk? Jack Nicholson is always nuts too. He makes the same phychotic faces over and over, in every movie. Again, he just plays different versions of himself. Dicaprio is a chameleon, on the other hand, even in the same movie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom