Has anyone seen The Departed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdiver8

Contributor
Reaction score
WOW!! That movie was soooo good!! I was on the edge of my seat last night!

If you haven't seen it...RENT IT!!

If you have seen it, Is it wrong for me to be so happy with the ending?? :D

i haven't seen it, but want to

everybody's saying that Scorsese is back in form with this one

H2Andy:
i haven't seen it, but want to

everybody's saying that Scorsese is back in form with this one

I don't normally like his movies...But this was GOOD!! It's not for folks with a weak stomach though!!

I watched it last night, too. Good flick. Great cast.

I enjoyed the ending as well.

Thnaks, I need a decent flick.

We just watched the Black Dahlia. Yuck...I can tell in three minutes if a movie will suck.

I haven't seen it in it's finished form yet but many of the action seens were filmed literally outside of my office window.

We watched take after take of the guy falling from the building, Nicholas walking around like a crazy person and a lot of random dialogue scenes. Congress st. was effectively shut down for several weeks so you could just walk out in the street and watch the production unfold.

My boss is obsessed with that movie. He's said the line... "My men are like indians they're everywhere." or rather that's what I remember him saying. I have the dvd just don't have the time to watch it yet. tomorrow maybe.

My boss is obsessed with that movie. He's said the line... "My men are like indians they're everywhere." or rather that's what I remember him saying. I have the dvd just don't have the time to watch it yet. tomorrow maybe.

Great movie - It was a remake of a Hong Kong film called Infernal Affairs that was also amazing... there was a lot of scepticism before The Departed came out, people saying it would ruin Infernal Affairs, things like that. But I thought Scorcese did a great job. Jack Nicholson suits being a creepy ******* down to the ground!!

Watch Infernal Affairs if youre interested - you wont be disappointed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom