Has anyone heard of DIMIScuba in Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TxWingnut

Reaction score
I am planning another trip and my usual group is booked up, (EDDS) and found another dive operator for a reasonable price DIMIScuba Tours. Just asking about to see if anyone has heard of them.

See everyone on the surface at CSSP cause I don't see anything under it.

Thanks,
Bruce

Yes, that is the dive operation our group used the previous two times I dove in Cozumel, in 2001 and 2002. They did a really good job on those two occasions.

I used them and liked them... they used to leave the dock later, which is nice to avoid some crowds (and to sleep in).

Jennifer

TxWingnut:
I am planning another trip and my usual group is booked up, (EDDS) and found another dive operator for a reasonable price DIMIScuba Tours. Just asking about to see if anyone has heard of them.

See everyone on the surface at CSSP cause I don't see anything under it.

Thanks,
Bruce

Dimi Divers is the dive operator I've been using for the past several years. The DM's are extremely knowledgeable and like to have fun. The dive boat is nice and big...I like to lay out on the upper deck on the ride out to the site. The boat could be a little faster. During the dive interval, they usually serve really good food. I won't spoil it, but trust me. It's the best dive interval food of any dive operation I've been exposed to in Cozumel.

Anyway, I'm actually flying down there on Friday 2 Sep and will be staying in Playa del Carmen, but diving in Cozumel (with Dimi, of course). Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom