Has Anyone Heard From Rabbittears

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. We are all friends here on the board.. and if you can't vent to your friends, who can you vent to? The board is a great source of support in times like that. That's what I love about it. You don't need to explain your feelings, just know that we all are here for you if you need someone to talk to.

If I interpreted the search correctly it seems that every post that rabbitears ever posted was to start a thread. He never posted on someone elses thread. Is that unusual?

The management of this board 'talked' about Rabbitears posts long before UP noticed the same 'family writing.' I had already gone back and read all the posts, before UP posted his findings. But it was UP that was brave enough to bring it to a public thread.
We decided to let it R.I.P. in the management threads.
We will never know for sure if the whole thing was a scam or not. My feelings, along with others, is it was a scam. Sad that some people have to go to such lengths for attention. In this case, that seems to be what happened.
Once again Brad, we are sorry for your loss. It in no way reflects what happened here.
Let's once again try to let it R.I.P. and not bring anymore attention to this unfortunate situation.

:gorgeous:

I live in the same city as rabbitears. I would of known about the accident. Uncle pug and I suspected this was a hoax from the begining. so through a little bit of searching an pming with uncle pug, I was able to zero in on the dying rabbit who obviously did'nt know I lived so close and that we even get our internet service from the same provider. (Hey Rabbit if your reading, I would have brought flowers) hehehe. Better luck next time! You need a hobby other then playing dead.:confused:

that someone has to go to those lengths to get attention. I was really praying for him.

Brad, I am so sorry about your son. I can't say I know how you feel at all, but my parents lost my older brother the same way. When I was little, they told me that God loved my brother so much, He made him the littlest angel in heaven, just so he could could watch over our family and keep us safe. And I still believe that now.

I know that doesn't help. My heart goes out to you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers. And, don't worry...my brother will look out for him.

What really sucks is that I honestly tried and wanted to help that person. I guess from now on I will simply not try to help anyone that I do not personally know.

Later, Hawk.

When we feel that someone has wronged us... especially when they have pulled our heart strings to deceive us, we want to lash out and retract deep into our shells. While this is normal, it is not an attitude that we need to foster. No, it is times like this that we need to remain just a little vulnerable, because of the reality of what others actually go through. Brad, I am so sorry for your loss. I know that I could never hope to assuage the feelings you are experiencing through a post. But please, know beyond a shadow of a doubt that all of us can see your sincerity as if you were right in front of us. Don’t ever let someone else’s idiocy stop you from sharing what is on your heart. Venting is a good thing, and that is one reason why we are here.

We are a family, albeit an eclectic mildly dysfunctional one. We have our share of weirdoes and eccentrics. We even have our geniuses and unfortunately, those who are less than truthful. As Natasha stated, the modsters do talk about these and other issues as they arise. I don’t believe that any of us were chosen for our naivety. Please rest assured that even when we are silent, we are taking care of things in the background. It’s why we earn the big bucks, you know! Please feel free to PM me or any of the modsters if there is ever anything that you don’t think is right.

Well said, Pete.

Brad, I just wanted to second what NetDoc said in the fact that dont let the actions of another make you feel you cannot share what you feel.

Although I say very little at the moment with pressures on at home, it doesn't stop me from reading whats going on.

All the mods watch situations very closely and I would guarantee that they would jump in at any time where a situation gets out of hand.

We have all come to our own conclusions regarding this one and I'd have to agree that this topic really has "died its death" - pun intended!

Anyway, Brad, again, I cannot stress how sorry I am to hear of your loss and I hope you feel SB and its members are there for support if you need it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom