has anyone every hear anything about Dive System brand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steel

Reaction score
They are an italian tek gear manufactures (so they say) and they make stuff like oms, but it's cheaper, and some wings are made of kevlar. We got a dealer in Russia and an OMS is incredebly expensive here, so i thought I should learnd smth about them.

Hi Steel,
Until this week i had never heard of them,wilst at a inland divesite this weekend their dive shop sold oms and this dive system .The gear looked well made and very similar to oms (lots of bungees) but the price was very expensive ,a dual bladder wrec system with a couple of pockets on the front retailed at £600($900) IMHO you could get alot more/better for the same/less money but it may depend on the diving you are doing you may need the wing to be made with kevlar !!!.Sorry i can not give any more info..

Regards,

MAL....

Sounds like Russia is ripe for a Halcyon dealership.

WW

Checkout their drysuits they have one called "fancy" only could the italians do it ,it combines "Technology and Style" prehaps you can get Gucci accesories and gloves...:D

Regards,

MAL..

Thanks. But in Russia DiveSystem is cheaper than OMS, hmmm...
We got halcyon - yaiks! It's bloody expensive!

Anyway, please, if you find an online-store selling DiveSystem could you send me an e-mail.

many thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom