Has anyone booked through CheapCaribbean.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CC1020

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was just curious if anyone has had any sort of experience with CheapCaribbean.com? They seem to have some great deals, both of the inclusive and non-inclusive variety, and I thought I would see if anyone has any opinion about their packages.
Thanks!
:scubadive

I recently booked an all inclusive in Punta Cana through them, both hotel and air. They had the best price I could find and the whole trip went off without a hitch. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the input! How was the diving there?

After your initial query, I realized I had registered w/ them and get frequent updates, so I went to their website to see specials last Sunday (8/13) and we booked a trip for 2 to Grand Cayman, air included (Spanish Bay Reef Resort-all inclusive, w/"beverages) for $2918 from Los Angeles, also includes Trip Insurance with a Hurricane guarantee. I was amazed we got such a great trip just one week out. This does NOT include diving, but the rates at the resort are great ( I think it is 700 for 2 divers 6 days) and from what I hear the reef outside of SBRR is the best shore dive in GC. We are also going to dive with Ocean Frontiers on the East End at least one day
We'll let you know the good and the bad. However,Cheap Caribbean seems to have great prices

I use them exclusively. Awesome deals, and never had a problem. My upcoming DomRep trip was booked through them too. Good folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom