Has anyone been to Murray lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowfinKunkfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
We're thinking of going Sunday for a quick dip, and I was wondering if the conditions were any better lately than they were about three weeks back. I'm specifically thinking of the *grasslands* if anyone else has been there.

Rhonda:D

YellowfinKunkfish:
We're thinking of going Sunday for a quick dip, and I was wondering if the conditions were any better lately than they were about three weeks back. I'm specifically thinking of the *grasslands* if anyone else has been there.

Rhonda:D

Last time I was up at Murray was on 7/15 and the water conditions were very poor....I read on another forum a fellow was up 2 weeks ago and he indicated crummy vis also. :(

Hmmmmm.....
Well, we may give it a shot anyway. I'm planning on staying in the shallow area, so I think maybe it will be allright.

Is this normal for this time of year, or is still because of all the run off?

My friend got her swimming pool cleaned up finally, maybe I'll just go over there. Does that count as a dive?:D

Rhonda

YellowfinKunkfish:
Is this normal for this time of year, or is still because of all the run off?

I think the rains and run-off def. played a part in Murray water conditions this season. Be safe in those grasslands...we noted heavier boat traffic because of the lake level. Take plenty of fluids as it is to be really a hot one this weekend...have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom