Happy Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, it got cold in N Texas just in time for Turkey Day. See we do actually have seasons. Now if I could just figure out how to eat turkey underwater, I would have all the answers.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Still pretty warm here in Houston.

I guess it'd be OK to eat turkey underwater.......most of the water around here looks like gravy anyway!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

A HAPPY THANKSGIVING back,,, and to all the other great TSD folks, have a safe warm holiday!!!!!

Jester:
I guess it'd be OK to eat turkey underwater.......most of the water around here looks like gravy anyway!

:rofl: and it sometimes has lumps!

If the sun will just come out we'll have perfect weather tomorrow.

Happy Thanksgiving, Swampers!

and it sometimes has lumps!

EWWWWWWW !!! Happy and safe Turkey Day everybody. I guess we better strain that gravy now :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Sharkdiver, my puter is doing much better, except there are definately still some glitches. Hoping my coworker will be here early next week to finish it for me. Thanks for asking, and have a wonderful turkey day. I know that I am preparing now for the mass quantities that I will consume.

Foo

parrotheaddiver:
A happy and safe Turkey day to all who are traveling of which I will be one. Gobble Gobble. GO HORNS!!

I've got one son at UT and one in A&M - so I'm rooting for a good game - I'm pretty sure I'll get it! - Will let you know if I convince #2 to stand in my livingroom the whole time!

Dee, Jester - Look out for a new shipment of "gravy" - They opened the gates at Mansfield again yesterday! Looks like Travis will be closed for my OW next week.

All the best for a Great Thanksgiving to all!

happy gobbler day to you all also, got the bird in the oven now its time for a nap before round 2 begins...lol..

oh and i cant resist.... to all you peta people think of all the turkeys getting slaughtered......

TURKEY....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

-=>Larry<=-:
I've got one son at UT and one in A&M - so I'm rooting for a good game - I'm pretty sure I'll get it! - Will let you know if I convince #2 to stand in my livingroom the whole time!

LOL! I will say that I don't envy you having two kids in college at the same time. $$$!!! My youngest is a senior, starting to visit colleges, etc. The harsh realities are sinking in...

[/QUOTE]
Looks like Travis will be closed for my OW next week.[/QUOTE]

Did I see you say somewhere that you get to go to Aquarena if Travis is closed? I'm jealous. I stood there last spring and looked at that water in the training area, was sooooo wishing I could get in there. I wish I didn't live so darn far away, the Scientific Diver course would be fun, but it's hard to get back to that area frequently enough to warrant the $300 (?) it costs to do the course.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom