Happy Thanksgiving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PWCPD Diver:
A MS-13 gang banger wearing a "Skull" halloween mask and carrying a knife thought it would be funny to walk up behind my partner and I while we were watching a problem area. Since I drive a Charger with 5% tint he couldn't see in the car. He was introduced rather quickly to two Glock 21's.

Sounds like the same type of gang banger mentality we have out here in central Cali

PWCPD Diver:
Shocker he's already on parole for other gang crimes...At least we can close out some robberies in the area. Nice thing about Virginia is he can't wear a mask in public if he's over the age of 17 it's a class 6 Felony:D (as long as it's not Hallloween).

We had three robberies of AM/PM mini marts in a row by the same crew of gangsters on Halloween night. Scream masks were the masks of choice. I'm glad you got that guy back behind bars!

WOW. What would he get if he was a MOF? :D

Glad you guys stayed safe.

Gary D.

Yotsie:
Sounds like the same type of gang banger mentality we have out here in central Cali

We have a connection here in the D.C. area with Califas. In fact we ae now getting on line with the Cal-gang database due to the influx from Southern Cal. I'll be out your way for the next CGIA symposium this coming summer.

Gary D.:
What, they trying to stuff the bird with lead? Someone need's to, or they did give them the bird. :D

We were fat last night. One east, one north, one west, a training car (still only counts as a single unit) and me on the south end. All that for a 1400+ square mile county. That's two more cars than a normal shift. Two of us were divers.

What's minimum for you guys? Don't eat to much.:no

Gary D.

We have on evenings about 60-70 officers, Mids 20-30 at any given time. And it's still call to call to call...

PWCPD Diver:
I'll be out your way for the next CGIA symposium this coming summer.

Let me know when your here. We'll get together and knock back some hops & barley.:cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom