Happy Thanksgiving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boater Dan

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
To all of my fellow Public Safety Divers, I would like to wish you all a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

I pray that all have the day to spend with their families without any calls of people in need. Be thankful for the skills we have been given to assist others.

Be safe!

Dan

Happy Turkey Day, guys, and thanks for all you do!

You too brother! Happy Thanksgiving. I'm actually hitting the streets from 3p-1a. Hopefully no murders this Thanksgiving!!

To everyone one else working today becareful and keep your heads down.

I just got off duty at 0800 and have 3 off. I hope we don't get any more holiday calls. Those stick with the families for a much longer time.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and if you give anybody the bird I hope they enjoy it or at least deserve it. :D :D

Gary D.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on SB...
Don't eat too much (it screws up your buoyancy!).

I just got off work. Had six, yes six shootings last night. No one killed, but since we were running at minimum staffing, trying to these things handled was a challenge. Luckily, the gangsters allowed us enough time between each to get stuff brought under control. Now it's time to go eat turkey..

Happy T-Day fellas!!!

Yotsie:
I just got off work. Had six, yes six shootings last night. No one killed, but since we were running at minimum staffing, trying to these things handled was a challenge. Luckily, the gangsters allowed us enough time between each to get stuff brought under control. Now it's time to go eat turkey..

Happy T-Day fellas!!!
What, they trying to stuff the bird with lead? Someone need's to, or they did give them the bird. :D

We were fat last night. One east, one north, one west, a training car (still only counts as a single unit) and me on the south end. All that for a 1400+ square mile county. That's two more cars than a normal shift. Two of us were divers.

What's minimum for you guys? Don't eat to much.:no

Gary D.

Best wishes for a healthy and safe Thanksgiving to all.

Well, I got to spread some Thanksgiving "love" last night. A MS-13 gang banger wearing a "Skull" halloween mask and carrying a knife thought it would be funny to walk up behind my partner and I while we were watching a problem area. Since I drive a Charger with 5% tint he couldn't see in the car. He was introduced rather quickly to two Glock 21's.

Shocker he's already on parole for other gang crimes...At least we can close out some robberies in the area. Nice thing about Virginia is he can't wear a mask in public if he's over the age of 17 it's a class 6 Felony:D (as long as it's not Hallloween).

Gary D.:
What's minimum for you guys? Don't eat to much.:no

Gary D.

We're a little over 1500 sq miles and our minimum is 7 units for graves. We also have four contract cities which add an additional 6 units, but they're supposed to stay in the city. We ended up pulling all of our outter beats into South Modesto and worked to clean up the shootings. That, along with holding over some days and swings guys helped out for awhile.

I was able to stay awake yesterday until about 1400 hrs. That's when the food digested an it was nighty night time. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom