Happy St. Patrick's Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehehe... nice...

i love the cat in the hat

Your special lady looks good with the hat...And the same to you, Happy Saint Patricks Day! Do we dye the Pacific green today? (I'm originally from Chicago....need I say more?)

Happy Paddy Day to you, too.

This is also mine and Beast's 31st anniversary. Time sure flies when you're having fun!

nice going, Dee!

and i thought 12 years was a long time

Wow Dee, Happy Anniverary! 31 years is awesome.

on another note. This was when my baby was supposed to be born. She came a little early as most of you know.

Happy St. Patricks Day.

No I'm not wearing anything green as a matter of fact but my avatar is.

Jambi

clive francis:
so does being from Chicago make you automatically Irish?
lol, no...it means they dye the water green on St. Patricks Day.

Happy St Patricks Day...

Here's a little humor that I think I put in the wrong place the first time... OOPS!

Paddy -the famous Irishman- is driving home after downing a few at the local pub. He turns a corner and much to his horror he sees a tree in the middle of the road. He swerves to avoid it and almost too late realizes that there is yet another tree directly in his path..He swerves again and discovers that his drive home has turned into a slalom course, causing him to veer from side to side to avoid all the trees.

Moments later he hears the sound of a police siren and bring his car to a stop. The officer approaches Paddy's car and asks him what on earth he was doing. Paddy tells his story of the trees in the road when the officer stops him mid sentence and says, "fer chris sakes, Paddy, that's yer air freshener!"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom