Happy New Years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cobaltbabe

Diva of the Deep
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope all of you have a wonderful new years. It's been a while since I have been on but I just wanted to wish you all the best. Marie

It has been a while! Happy new year to you!

It certainly has been. Time is at a premium for me right now with work and kids and home it can be hard to find a quiet moment. Hopefully this year I can get out and do some serious diving. I bought a dry suit and doubles this past year and would love to use them. LOL

Hopefully I will be around a little bit more. Talk to you later. Marie

No Chantelle we have not set a date yet. Heck there is no time to take time off. Matt and I are working all the time. I took a header off a chair last night and am home from work today since I hit the dresser and the foot board of the bed and am just a little sore today. That is an understatement. I will email you later. Marie

Better late than never...Happy New Year to you all....Hope you all have a great diving season...or is there really a season for diving?

Cheers,

JAK the Diver

Dive safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom