Happy New Year!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Almost that time where Im at so I wanted to wish everyone a happy, safe and wonderful new year :party2: :party2: :bandsmlz: :partytime :happyjaz: :rock_band :cheers: :flush: :jestera: :wave-smil :sblogo: :party2: :party2: :party2:

Wildcard:
Almost that time where I at so I wanted to wish everyone a happy, safe and wonderful new year :party2: :party2: :bandsmlz: :partytime :happyjaz: :rock_band :cheers: :flush: :jestera: :wave-smil :sblogo: :party2: :party2: :party2:
back at you!

Same to you WC...<raising my glass that you come home soon...and safe>

Happy New Year to all!

Happy New Year!

And if you're out don't forget this is amateur night!

The New Years Eve Fireworks are getting ready to start. The snow is bright and I and mine are inside warm and well. This is a time to look back with pleasure and forward with anticipation.

Family medical problems kept me from diving as much as I wanted in 2006. But what I got was quality. Special Rememberances to:

The Anchorage Crew in the Keys. High spot was when my roommate locked us out of our hotel room. Another member of the crew went outside and from window to window until he was able to break into our room and let us in.

Madeline for her hospitality. Her husband Bob for his unfailing good humor and tolerance. jeandiver and scubafool for their socializing and just being the nice people they are.

Then there was Mike and Paul in Mass who showed me both sides of Cape Cod.

CIBDiving, may his cyberdive soul rest in peace.

Snowbear for helping with my dry glove seals and her support thoughout.

GratefulDiver, Uncle Pug, TSand M and OE2X for their fine hospitality and putting up with an old slow diver.

The folks in Hawaii who I will see again in a few days.

Those cyberdivers here on SB that have been so full of information and, failing that, excellent entertainment.

The others whom I have met and had fellowship with but whose names escape this overtaxed brain right now.

What a variety of diving styles and kit. What a variety of strongly held opinions. I've learned from you all. I haven't met or dived with an unsafe diver all year. Come to think of it every diver I've had the privilege of associating with this year falls into the Nice Person category.

I hope for more diving in 2007 than last year. May all of you days be healthy and wealthy; but most of all WET.

Happy New Year!!!

:party2: :party2: :bandsmlz: :partytime :happyjaz: :rock_band :cheers: :flush: :jestera: :wave-smil :sblogo: :party2: :party2: :party2:

(i love the copy/paste function :wink:

Happy New Year and everyone have a safe year

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom