Happy New Year, People!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heheh, nice jon. I'm sure the kdis loved that! It's died down quite a bit here. Was able to go outside and watch some of the coolest ones go off at midnight.

Happy new year, kapatid!

Happy New Year to All -

Manila became a battleground again - Welcome 2006:D:D:10:

Skyline around the house

fireworks_009.jpg

fireworks_002.jpg

fireworks_008.jpg

After I ate early media noche, Me & my cousin left the house and went to the fort to watch em beautiful fireworks. There were fireworks from every direction you don't know where to look first hehe . . . hard to get a cab to get home though . . . But that was fun. . . BTW, I just discovered that there's a Theme park (EK-like) over there at the fort now, Euro Star Carnival, it's really pretty BUT EXPENSIVE.

Anyway. . . .

Cheers, and have a great 2006 ya'll! Ü

ishbaby:
After I ate early media noche, Me & my cousin left the house and went to the fort to watch em beautiful fireworks. There were fireworks from every direction you don't know where to look first hehe . . . hard to get a cab to get home though . . . But that was fun. . . BTW, I just discovered that there's a Theme park (EK-like) over there at the fort now, Euro Star Carnival, it's really pretty BUT EXPENSIVE.

Anyway. . . .

Cheers, and have a great 2006 ya'll! Ü
you were there? i took imee and the baby to the fort last night to watch the fireworks... we were parked beside that euro star thing (yup expensive!) because the traffic enforcer said they were gonna pop fireworks at 12... we had a gorgeous spot to watch everthing

then all around us there were fireworks - yo could see a bit of ayala's, the condos, makati, pasig, rockwell... but 12 came and went and did the euro people pop anything NADA! bwiset! we'd been had!!!

good thing there was enough action around to astound my angel... but us adults want a refund....... ptth

Jag

Yeah I know Jag, bummer . . . and I thought the fort had better fireworks than Ayala, which is why I chose to be there last night. There was no program or countdown whatsoever . . . fortunately, the fort is an open field and no eye sore bldgs, we could see fireworks from afar . . . And the Carnival. . . 550 for 20 tokens/rides?! Jeez . . what a rip off.

hey ish, nice new avatar. And congrats on becoming a senior member! :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR :littlesho :dance: :chicken: :happyjaz: :snorkels: :cheers: :multi: :wave-smil : :rock_band :bounce: :menani: :bandsmlz: :partytime :snorkel:

Back
Top Bottom