Happy New Year all from Bohol, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
new_year_scubaboard.jpg

I was expecting a photoshopped frogfish ringing in the new year... haha

Gilligan,

Happy New Year to you as well.

Buddy and I are heading on a dive trip last week of Feb, so far only booked flights to Manila but as we have not yet been to Bohol we are contemplating heading there, prob for 5 nights - I put a note in Philippine forum seeking suggested hotel/dive centres to use, but wonder if you can make a few suggestions ? Don't want to break the bank, but we are looking for decent hotel, and reliable dive centre.

Cheers

Gilligan,

Happy New Year to you as well.

Buddy and I are heading on a dive trip last week of Feb, so far only booked flights to Manila but as we have not yet been to Bohol we are contemplating heading there, prob for 5 nights - I put a note in Philippine forum seeking suggested hotel/dive centres to use, but wonder if you can make a few suggestions ? Don't want to break the bank, but we are looking for decent hotel, and reliable dive centre.

Cheers

I will PM you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom